How to ask for a raise? How to draft the perfect Salary Negotiation Letter in order to get a higher salary? Download this Salary Negotiation Letter template now!
We support you by providing this Salary Negotiation Letter template, together with suggestions and instruction, which will help you to draft a highly effective one!
This will save you time, cost and efforts and help you to reach the next level of success in your career!
When asking for a salary raise, consider the following:
- What is the title of the position?
- What is the list of responsibilities?
- How long is the contract For a specified term or indefinite period Is there a termination date
- Is the contract renewable?
- How is renewal exercised?
- What length of notice will be given on non-renewal/termination?
- What are the usual hours of work and days of work?
- Are there any requirements for evenings or weekends Is overtime paid Is time-off-in-lieu given?
- Can this be accumulated, carried over?
- What is the salary?
- When is it paid - monthly, semi-monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly?
- What increases can be expected?
- How are they determined?
- With reference to other employees, the cost of living?
- What allowance is made for vacations - timing, length
- Can unused vacation be carried over?
- What benefits are provided?
- Will the employer pay for membership in professional associations?
- What is the policy on leave of absence?
- What happens if the employee has a serious illness? What is the policy of the employer regarding private scholarship, book writing…?
- How are disagreements settled Is mediation available Is arbitration available?
- What are the ground rules?
- What is the policy on ownership of ideas developed on the job?
This Salary Negotiation Letter has ways to grab your boss its' attention. It is drafted by HR professionals, intelligently structured and easy-to-navigate through.
Download this Salary Negotiation Letter template now!
Also interested in other HR templates? Browse through our database and have instant access to hundreds of free and premium HR documents, HR forms, HR agreements, etc