How to write a great Employee Appreciation Speech?
If you follow these rules, you certainly can engage and capture your audience's attention instantaneously. Certainly, take your time to compile, edit, and review your speech which will benefit the audience and the efficacy of your message.
Keep the following in mind, since this is important when writing so you can deliver a professional and engaging speech:
- Thank you to each and every one of you for being here with us today;
- Include the names of the individuals you wish to thank especially;
- Know your audience and imagine like you are your audience;
- Know the purpose of your speech, and announce in the early beginning, why you will speech;
- Give hints to the length of the speech in the beginning;
- This speech structure keeps it engaging and can help initiate direct action: apply AIDA; principles (Attention – Interest – Desire – Action);
- Use a comfortable way of speaking, ideally in conversation style;
- Use regularly short clear sentences or proverbs and compose the speech in short paragraphs;
- Keep it brief and informative, without repetition;
- Edit and re-edit your speech until it’s satisfying for 110%;
- You have to practice the speech a few times to improve the way you deliver the speech: Practice makes perfect!
Employee Appreciation Speech
Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen,
I at this moment stand here to let you know you have done us proud. It always seems to be the architect that gets the praise, but the builders do all the hard work. Well, that’s not fair. All of you in this brilliant team are the builders of everything that we achieve. I know how unselfishly you work together to get results every time, and I want to thank you sincerely. I’m flattered and honored to be able to work with you all in such a fantastic team. Let’s keep building together for the future. All your teams emerged at the top, and there was such healthy competition. The outcome was a thriving company and a happy customer who continues to set our records high. I sincerely want to appreciate each of you for being part of our team; it makes all the difference. Thank you for all that you do to ensure each department is running smoothly. I know things have not been very smooth and there have been times we have been crazy with tight deadlines and demanding clients, yet you have demonstrated a positive attitude and perseverance in such times. Maybe you never thought we noticed your efforts and every sacrifice you go through. We have been wondering how to thank you enough for all this hard work, and it's been in our hearts for the supervisors and managers.
We have therefore decided to hold a party for all you and your families or loved ones as a simple gesture of thank you.
It is important to honor those who deserve honor and give credit to those who have sacrificed their time and energy to see others prosper. You are those people, who make us stand high and thrive and in return, we shall get you to succeed." You are all talented, and hopefully, you already know that. You wouldn’t have been hired if you weren’t. Some people say that hard work beats talent...
Very useful Quotes that can be used in your speech;
- "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."
- "There's no place like home."
- "Actions speak louder than words."
- "All good things must come to an end."
- "There's no time like the present."
- "A chain is only as strong as its weakest link."
- "Time heals all wounds."
- "When in Rome, do as the Romans."
We invite you to check out our compilation of speech templates
, which are intuitive and available in several kinds of formats, such as PDF, WORD, etc. By using our speech template, you take a head start and avoid starting from scratch. Instead, it guarantees that you will save time and effort and enables you to put more attention to the details. And details are especially important when delivering a successful speech.
Download this Employee Appreciation Speech and impress your audience with a decent speech!