How do you write a well-written solicitation letter for fundraising for a Chinese New Year Dinner or Event? Have a look at this solicitation letter for the Chinese New Year Event of NGO now.
If you are in charge of a Chinese New Year fundraising for an NGO, sending out well-written donation letters will play an important role in the success your efforts will have. By using a great example donation event request letter, such as the one we provide, you will see it provides a source of inspiration for creating an effective donation request letter for the organization you represent. Such kind of solicitation letter is written to raise funds for a good cause from prospective donors or sponsors.
Chinese New Year is one of the most important Chinese national holidays and it's about celebrating the new year to come and looking back to the previous year. It is celebrated as a national holiday in China but now is also more and more common celebrated in other countries where many Chinese citizens reside.
This solicitation letter is used for getting donations and fundraising for Chinese New Year by organizations to sponsor the dinner or event. This letter is used for sending a request to potential sponsors to raise funds for the charity work and welfare organization.
The purpose of fundraising or donation that is requested in this example solicitation letter, has to be directly related to your organization's mission statement in order to be successful. Only when the sponsors support that mission statement, they will be open to donating for the Chinese New Year event.
Keep the essential elements in mind when you want to compose the perfect solicitation letter:
- Purpose of your solicitation letter: solicitations request are commonly written to get financial support, volunteers, participation in a campaign or sponsorship.
- Purpose of donation and/or request for help: make sure the purpose of the donation is worth to organize fundraising programs or campaigns donors can easily be convinced for donations. Emphasize the details of your organization or association and their noble cause.
- Explain how the donations will be used: emphasize the final purpose of your campaign in 1 or 2 paragraphs. If you are requesting financial assistance from the donors, you must mention in the solicitation letter that how that donation will be used for a Chinese New Year Dinner for a certain amount of people.
- Mention the target of the fundraising: mention the target of fundraising to meet your purpose: provide an exact amount you want to raise for your goal (for example, $1,500 USD) that can be compared to the individual donation. The donors can understand how they can contribute a good share for the success of the campaign. You can also suggest the donors the expected amount from them to achieve the target amount. Explaining how one person’s donation will help you and how it can benefit the people in need will help you to convince the donors for contributing more donations.
- Provide additional details of donation forms and submission: clear and specific information about the donation forms and other documents is necessary to complete the donation process, including contact information with the address where the donation can be submitted or sent.
Have a look at this solicitation letter for the Chinese New Year event and download it now for your convenience. Good luck with the organization of your event!