How to write a thank you note to your employer after a job interview? Download this Thank You Email template now!
Interviews for the position of NAME OF POSITION Thank you for giving me the opportunity of a first and second interview with COMPANY NAME for the position of JOB ROLE. Unless I hear from you sooner, I will contact you the week to follow up on a potential second interview, where I could further explain how I might contribute to your company. We recommend you check out this Follow Up Thank You Email After Interview. This Thank You message will capture your receiver's attention for sure if you follow these writing suggestions:
- Write a clear, and easy to understand message ;
- Proofread the letter and make ensure your letter is error-free;
- Express a sense of appreciation to the interviewer;
- Start with a thank you in the first paragraph to show your humbleness and gratitude towards the recipient;
- Write the introductory lines and mention the positive aspects of the interview;
- Talk about your interests and career goals in the second paragraph of your letter[
- Be brief and specific, readers do not find time to read your lengthy letters;
- Try to sum up all the details that you have mentioned above;
- End your follow-up letter with a signature followed by your full name;
- Reaffirm your skills, qualifications, and reason why you want the job;
- For typed notes, the envelope should be typed;
- Consider sending a handwritten message on a handwritten envelope;
- Make sure it looks professional;
- Send the message within 24 hours after you had the interview;
- Especially send it fast if you know the hiring decision will be announced quickly.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity of a first and second interview with COMPANY NAME for the position of JOB ROLE.
Download this Sample Thank You Email After Second Interview template now!