How to grab your futures employers’ attention when you are applying for a job? How to draft a Functional CV with skills that will impress your future employer(s)!
You just have to be a little more creative and follow the local business conventions. Also bright up your past jobs and duties performed. Often they are looking for someone who wants to learn and who has transferable skills like:
- Leadership skills
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to multi-task
- Can do-will do mentality
- Hard work ethics
- Creativity Problem-solving ability
There are a few basic requirements for a resume. Every resume should contain the following:
- Brief, preferably one page in length
- Clean, error-free, and easy to read
- Structured and written to highlight your strengths
- Immediately clear about your name and the position you are seeking
Our resume templates have ways to grab your employer’ attention. Every other essential piece of your document is covered. After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can customize every detail and appearance of your resume and finish in minutes.
Download your Functional CV with skills template now!