How to write a Catering Bartender Job Description? Do you need a job description template? This job description template provides a guide for you to use. Download this Catering Bartender Job Description template now!
We support you and your company by providing this Catering Bartender Job Description template in order to simplify the process of developing a job description. It will save you and your Human Resources and your Recruitment department time, cost and efforts.
This Catering Bartender Job Description has ways to grab its reader’s attention. The bartender is responsible for the following duties:
1. Reporting to work at scheduled time in proper uniform.
2. Completely and correctly stocking bar with all supplies according to client
requests as detailed on event order.
3. Accurately preparing beverages per guest requests, following proper portion
4. Serving beverages to guests in a professional and friendly manner.
5. Complete a bar service course and become certified in safe serving techniques
for alcohol service.
6. Knowledgeable about state liquor laws and liquor license restrictions.
7. Handle cash transactions accurately.
8. Close down bar by returning items to proper storage areas.
9. Other duties as assigned by supervisors and managers.
The bartender works under the direction of the student supervisor, student banquet
manager, the banquet manager and the catering manager.
They are drafted by HR professionals, are intelligently structured and easy-to-navigate. Pay close attention to the most downloaded HR templates that fit your needs.
Download this Catering Bartender Job Description template now and help you to reach the next level of success in your work and business!
Also interested in other Job description templates? Browse through our database and have instant access to hundreds of free and premium Job descriptions or other HR documents, HR forms, etc to make you more effective and efficient.