How to draft a Retail Banking Operations CV that will impress when you are applying for a new Retail job? Download this Retail Banking Operations CV template now!
In order to achieve this, you just have to be a little more creative and follow the local business conventions. Also bright up your past jobs and duties performed. Often they are looking for someone who wants to learn and who has transferable skills like:
- Leadership skills;
- Can do-will do mentality;
- Ability to communicate;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Hard work ethics;
- Problem-solving ability.
There are a few basic requirements for a Resume, for example, the resume should contain the following:
- brief, preferably one page in length;
- clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- structured and written to highlight your strengths;
- immediately clear about your name and the position you are seeking.
This Retail Banking Operations CV template will grab your future employer its attention. After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can customize every detail and appearance of your resume and finish.
Completing your Retail Banking Operations CV has never been easier, and will be finished within in minutes... Download it now!
• Supervise home remittances (Western Union) NADRA Verisys • CMD for effective cash management • Payable/deducted taxes other levies for deposit with SBP/NBP • Implementation of Internal Policies and procedures, SBP’s guidelines including Prudential Regulations • Preparation/submission of all scheduled reports to Corporate Office, SBP and other stakeholders • Responsible for non-Compliance, Audit Observations, preparedness of the branch for review and audit by internal/external/ SBP Auditors • General administration - premises issues, keys administration, stationary supplies requirements, fixed assets management • Custodian of branch vault, Cash safe gold safe keys • maintain and monitor staff attendance, leave record, leave planning, developing backups of the key positions, timely rotations, ensuring effective internal communication Monitor evaluate performance of branch operations staff and Capacity building Market Exposure Organization : Khushhali Bank Limited Organization Type : Banking Industry(Credit Administration Division) Designation : Credit Administration Officer Tenure : February 15, 2011 to December 30, 2015 Report to : Manager Credit Administration (Corporate Office)/ Operation Manager Primary My responsibilities include Responsibilities : • Responsible to Processing of Micro, Small and Medium Loans(MSME) against the collateral/security documents of PG, Gold, NSC, KBL-TDC, Agri-Passbook ensuring Credit related Compliance with Bank’s Credit Policy, Prudential Regulations, MFI ordinance • Credit History/exposure of applicant through Warning Bulletin/Credit History Assessment Report/ SBP eCIB/ PMN MF CIB • To identify service quality laps and severe nature non-compliance • Ensure and maintain data/record /information for audit trial after validation Additional responsibilities of CSO include: A/C opening and maintenance ensuring KYC/CDD/AML, issuance of Cheque book, DD/PO/BC/CDR, other remittance instruments, handling local clearing/OBC/IBC and online t