How to prepare a professional Sales Quote in Excel? An easy way to create your personalized Sales Quote by downloading this Excel spreadsheet now!
Great sales efforts can make a business! However, the opposite is also true. Therefore, it's important to take your sales seriously right from the start. Certainly, have a look at this quote template
, which will capture your audience's attention instantaneously. Using this template guarantees that you will save time, cost, and effort and enables you to grow the business faster.
A Sales Quote commonly contains the following:
- Quality details of goods, services offered;
- Quantity offered for sale;
- Type of quotation;
- Price per unit;
- Currency per unit (USD, crypto, etc)
- Payment Terms (T/T, Cash, Credit, trade discount, discount, etc);
- Time, mode, and place of delivery;
- Details of duties, Octroi, Patents, etc;
- Details of packing, labeling, insurance, etc;
- Misc, margins, errors and omissions expected;
For those who work in Sales, they know it is important to work with the latest updated sales templates in order to grow the business faster! Therefore we invite you to check out our compilation of sales templates, which are intuitive and available in several kinds of formats, such as PDF, WORD, XLS (EXCEL including formulas and can calculate sums automatically), etc.
After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can easily customize e.g. visuals, typography, details, and appearance of your quote template. Download this Sales template now!