How to make effective Social Media postings for New Year? Are you looking for New Year Social Media post ideas? Do you need a Christmas and New Year Social Media Posting? Have a look at these Social Media Postings.
These Social Media Marketing (SMM) posting PPT template has several New Year wishes slides that you can use to make appealing images that will capture your audience's attention, no matter if it's your Management Team or your customers you will have to present it to.
Customizing your own New Years eve Social Media Posting template is easy. It can be further edited via your own computer after you downloaded it. In our collection, you'll find a variety of monthly or yearly calendar templates that are ready for a free download and after some customization, ready to use in your home, office or school. Choose from professionally designed templates for Microsoft Excel and Word, PDF, and Google Docs. Options include printable calendars with landscape or portrait.
Great SMM marketing efforts can make a business! However, the opposite is also true. Take your Social Media marketing serious right from the start and in every detail! New Years day is a special event, that you cannot miss in your social media marketing strategy. Therefore, we recommend you to check out this social media strategy plan.
Social Media Goals
Ensure your goals include how you plan to identify the client’s problems and how you will solve them. Additionally, you should include details into why the original social plan didn’t work. For example, here are some common goals:
- Increase sales: What KPIs will you be measured on for your work? How will your social goals link to the company’s bottom line?
- Increase traffic: What tools will you use to measure traffic? How will you prove your social strategy relates to site traffic.
- Increase Engagement: Why wasn’t the previous plan working? How will you plan to engage the customer’s clientele? Is there proof or reason behind this?
Scope of Work
Here you should detail everything you plan on doing for the client in clear-cut detail. Break this section into smaller pieces to clearly and effectively identify your entire scope of work. This can include:
- Posting Schedule: Which networks are you going to be monitoring and how often will you be posting? If a posting approval process is needed, then be sure to outline what that would look like.
- Content Creation and Curation: This can include creating a social media content calendar, taking photographs and keeping a pulse on industry news.
- Brand Keyword or Hashtag Monitoring: Be sure to note which keyword(s) or hashtag(s) you will be tracking.
- Analytics and Reporting: How often will you be reporting on analytics and what will you be tracking?
- Social Media Management Details: When will you be available to engage on social media? How much time will you be dedicating to the client?
What is a social media planner?
When you make your own personal social media plan, you can use these holidays and events to put on your planning, put a reminder and create a social media post in advance for the event for the following dates:
- New years Day - January 1, 2022
- Chinese New Year - February 1, 2022
- Saint Patrick's Day - March 14, 2022
- Easter - April 17, 2022
- Dia de los Muertos, Day of the Dead
- Eid-al-Fitr - May 3, 2022
- Independence Day USA - July 4, 2022
- Eid-al-Adha - July 10, 2022
- Golden Week China - October 1, 2022
- Oktoberfest - September 17, 2022
- Diwali - October 24, 2022
- Singles Day Sales China - November 11, 2022
- Thanksgiving USA - November 24, 2022
- Black Friday Sales - November 25, 2022
- Cyber Monday - November 28, 2022
- Christmas Day - December 25, 2022
- New years Day 2023 - January 1, 2023
Typically, a standard social media policy will include:
- Clear expectations about what to post.
- Instructions on how to respond to negative posts.
- Platform laws and rules to follow.
- Brand considerations.
- Security protocols.
- How you talk to your customers, otherwise known as a brand voice.
- Posting similar visuals across the various platforms
- Focusing on your unique selling point.
- Reflect your brand identity.
After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can easily customize e.g. visuals, typography, details, and appearance of your document. This enables you to finish it much faster. Clearly detail your social media proposal’s ultimate goal and duties expected from both parties. There’s no need to go into specific detail in the overview, but instead save it for the following section.
Using this New Year Social Media Posting marketing template guarantees that you will save time, cost and efforts and enables you to reach the next level of success in your project, work and business!
Download your printable New Year Social Media Posting template now!
If this SMM template is not the right one for you, you can find other designs by browsing through our collection of free printable calendars and calendar templates or continue browsing below to find other schedules, planners, etc... Each printable calendar is a professional-looking template in MS Word, Excel, PDF format.