How to draft a formal and polite rejection letter for extended parental leave request as HR manager? Download this Extension Parental Leave Not Approved letter template now!
We support you and your company by providing this polite Extension Parental Leave Not Approved Letter template, which will help you to make a perfect one and send to your staff who needs to receive a confirmation on the leave request!
This sample letter will save you as a manager or your HR department time, cost and efforts and help you to save time and focus on other important work! Consider the following when writing approval of the parental leave of absence request:
- The tone and content of the letter should be formal;
- Wordings of the letter should be written in such a way that it expresses your appeal in a genuine manner;
- Consider too mention possible inconvenience caused and how it's solved;
- Once you are through writing the letter, please recheck the same for amendments, if needed;
- Introduce a flexible work solution or leave on a later time.
This Extension Parental Leave Not Approved letter has ways to grab your receivers' attention. It is drafted by HR professionals, intelligently structured and easy-to-navigate through. Pay close attention to the most downloaded HR templates that fit your needs.
Download this Extension Parental Leave Not Approved letter template now!
Also interested in other HR templates? Browse through our database and have instant access to hundreds of free and premium HR documents, HR forms, HR agreements, etc