Do you need an effective Generation Family Tree? Download this professional Generation Family Tree template now!
This easy customizable Generation Family Tree can be used for any kind of personal matter. We support you by providing this Generation Family Tree template,
Follow these steps to make a generation family tree:
- Introduce the Genogram/Family Tree to your family members and ask them for information;
- Use Squares for Males, Circles for Females, Triangles for Unborn Children, Miscarriages & Abortions. Connect with lines for relationships.
- You can begin at the bottom with the family or the top with the Great Grandparents or oldest know relatives.
- Ask for as much information as the family members can provide: birthdays, dates of marriages, divorces, or death. Generation Birth, Place, Death, Married, Generation Children of 1 Birth, etc.
- For living relatives ask if there was ever a reason I would need to contact him/her how could I reach them (address, phone #)
- Inquire about themes and family patterns: serial relationships, drug/alcohol dependency, violence, etc.
- Also look for strengths: lasting marriages, education, and cultural ties.
- Put age inside the symbol and date of birth to the side or off to the side.
- Use exact dates of marriage, divorce, and separation if available.
- Put children in order of birth—oldest to the left.
- Analyze the illnesses and their relationships.
Please have a look at it and you might even discover this template has a slightly different perspective and can be very helpful.
Download this Generation Family Tree template now and make life a little easier!