How to create an Infant Feeding Schedule For Daycare? An easy way to start completing your document is to download this Infant Feeding Schedule For Daycare template now!
The Child Care instant feeding schedule strives to accommodate each child’s needs and understands that every baby has a different pattern of eating. In most cases, we believe that feeding “on cue” is the healthiest way to eat. In other words, we will feed your infant when she shows signs of being hungry, and we will stop feeding when she shows signs of being full. Recommends waiting until about 6 months of age before starting solid foods. We only bottle-feed infants less than 6 months with mother’s milk or formula (no water or juice unless requested by a physician). Infants over 4-6 months are spoon-fed age-appropriate solid foods and given water or 100% fruit juice, in addition to breast milk/
formula, when they are able to drink from a cup.
Parents are required to provide clean, labeled bottles daily. Labels should be water-resistant and include the infant’s name and the date and time of preparation. We want your input and preferences about the way your baby is fed.
Please answer the questions on the back of the paper so that we can work together to provide your child with the safest, best nutrition.
Sample Child Care Center Infant Feeding Plan
- What does your baby drink most of the time?
- Do you provide any other liquid as a supplement? If so, what?
- Does your child currently receive any type of solid food? If so, what and how much?
- Please tell us your baby’s usual pattern of eating – about how much and how often? Amount, Frequency.
- Are there times when you plan to nurse your baby at the center? If so, we will try to plan feeding times accordingly.
- If your child is receiving breast milk, what do you wish us to do if we run out of pumped milk?
- Are you aware of any food allergies or sensitivities that your child has?
- Does your child have any problems with feedings such as choking or spitting up? If yes, please explain:
- Is there any other information that we should know about your child’s eating habits?
Every day brings new emails, documents, and task lists, and often it is not that different from the work you have done before. Many of our day-to-day tasks are similar to something we have done before. Don't reinvent the wheel when you need a feeding schedule.
Instead, we provide this standardized Infant Feeding Schedule For Daycare template with text and formatting as a starting point to help professionalize the way you are working. Our private, business and legal document templates are regularly screened by professionals. If time or quality is of the essence, this ready-made template can help you to save time and to focus on the topics that really matter!
Using this document template guarantees you will save time, cost and efforts! It comes in Microsoft Office format, is ready to be tailored to your personal needs. Completing your document has never been easier!
Download this Infant Feeding Schedule For Daycare template now for your own benefit!