How to draft a Entry Level Cosmetology Resume that will impress? How to grab your futures employers’ attention when you are applying for a new job? Download this Entry Level Cosmetology Resume template now!
In order to achieve this, you just have to be a little more creative and follow the local business conventions. Also bright up your past jobs and duties performed. Often they are looking for someone who wants to learn and who has transferable skills like:
- Leadership skills;
- Can do-will do mentality;
- Ability to communicate;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Hard work ethics;
- Problem-solving ability.
There are a few basic requirements for a Resume, for example, the resume should contain the following:
- brief, preferably one page in length;
- clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- structured and written to highlight your strengths;
- immediately clear about your name and the position you are seeking.
This Entry Level Cosmetology Resume
template will grab your future employer its attention. After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can customize every detail and appearance of your resume and finish.
Completing your Entry Level Cosmetology Resume has never been easier, and will be finished within in minutes... Download it now!
• • • • Design Planning/Execution Brand Promotion/Awareness Front Desk Reception Appointment Setting • • • • CORE STRENGTHS Consumer Loyalty/Retention Sales/Business Development Team-Building Coaching Quality Assurance/Control • • • • Customer Service Management Profit/Quota/Goal Attainment Administrative/Staff Support Inventory Ordering/Monitoring DESIGNATIONS ▪ Currently Pursuing a Cosmetology License Through The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation Written Exam: Passed August 2009 Practical Exam: Scheduled Winter 2011 EDUCATION Cosmetology Operator Certificate of Technology - San Jacinto Community College, Houston, Texas Pasadena Memorial High School - Pasadena Texas Graduated: May 2007 RELEVANT COURSEWORK ▪ Advanced Cosmetology Techniques ▪ Advanced Hair Design ▪ Advanced Haircutting Related Theory ▪ Applications of Facials/Esthetics Technology I ▪ Artistry of Hair Design I II ▪ Chemical Reformation Related Theory ▪ Fundamentals of Cosmetology ▪ Introduction to Haircutting Related Theory ▪ Orientation to Cosmetology ▪ Principles of Hair Coloring Related Theory ▪ Principles of Skin Care ▪ Salon Development PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE ABC Company Any Town, USA May 2008 – Aug. 2011 Photographer/Sales Associate/Receptionist • Performed a wide variety of administrative/clerical duties including filing, faxing, mail processing, and equipment/supply management handled large sums of money..