What should be included in a COVID19 medical certificate for general passengers? Download this COVID19 Medical Certificate Fit to Fly sample now.
Due to strict precautions taken by countries, currently used the following COVID19 Medical Certificate for people on flights arriving in specific countries. In order to be considered valid, documentation of a medical certificate can include:
- official form, original & hard copy document;
- formal name and address of the practitioner issuing the certificate clearly stated;
- the certificate date;
- date examination;
- condition of the degree of incapacity of the patient;
- date of recovery (if applicable);
- certificate as evidence of illness, for example, an employer, insurer;
- signed by the practitioner.
This is an example of medical certificate. Upon arriving at Thai airports, they must present their health certificate along with a filled-out T8 form to disease control officials for verification. It's important to follow the certificates strictly. Anyone found creating fake certificates to Thai health authorities will face legal action and mandatory quarantine.
Download this COVID19 Medical Certificate sample now.
Wenn Sie Fragen oder Anmerkungen haben, können Sie sie gerne unten veröffentlichen.