How to grab your future employers' attention when you are applying for a job? Download this Administrative Assistant Application Cover Letter now!
You just have to be a little more creative and follow the local business conventions. Also bright up your past jobs and duties performed if necessary. Often they are looking for someone who wants to learn and who has transferable skills, like:
- Can-do, Will-do mentality;
- Leadership skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to communicate;
- Hard work ethics;
- Problem-solving ability;
There are a few basic requirements for a strong cover letter. Every cover letter should contain the following:
- Structured and written to highlight your strengths;
- Brief, preferably one page in length;
- Clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- Immediately clear about your name and the position you are seeking.
Our cover letter templates have ways to grab your employers’ attention. Every detail of importance of your letter is taken into account. After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can customize every detail, typography, font size, and appearance of your cover letter and finish in minutes.
Download this Administrative Assistant Application Cover Letter now and impress your future employer in minutes! Don't forget to add your resume to this letter.
• Receiving and processing all incoming and outgoing mail • Word-processing correspondence, memoranda, reports, and documents when required using Microsoft word • Arranged travel, itinerary and schedule when required for the director and supervisor • Booking and maintaining boardroom facilities and staff vehicles • Arranged meetings as needed • Provided financial functions such as banking, depositing funds, receiving and recording of rental payments, maintaining petty cash for small maintenance projects, processing and maintaining purchase order book and invoices Volunteer Experience April 2000 – October 2005, Secretary – Treasurer, School Committee, Golden Elementary School, Calgary Alberta Include 2-3 references here or take • Organized fund raising events • Maintained accounting records (using ACPAC) • Received and disbursed moneys for class field trips References Available upon request them to your interview..