Are you looking for a professional Reimbursement Request Form? If you've been feeling stuck or lack motivation, download this template now!
This Reimbursement Request Form template can help you find inspiration and motivation and covers the most important topics that you are looking for and will help you to structure and communicate in a professional manner with those involved.
DO NOT RETURN THIS INSTRUCTION PAGE WITH YOUR REIMBURSEMENT FORM RETURN THIS • Please enter the requested information for your claim to be considered for reimbursement.
• Each claim item should be entered, itemized per receipt or documentation, in the same order you are enclosing
• PLEASE NUMBER THE TOP OF THE FOLLOWING PAGE(S) WITH THE CLAIM ITEM #.
• Provide legible supporting documentation from an independent 3rd party for your claim (i.e. receipt, doctor’s bill,
or Explanation of Benefits (EOB)), which must include:
o Date of service or sale date of the eligible product (must match claim details entry below)
o Name of person or organization that provided the service or product
o Type of service provided or description of eligible product
o Amount of expense (the portion you are responsible for paying)
• Sign and date the Request Form. Forms without a signature will not be accepted or processed.
• Do - Keep documentation in order (e.g. number the top of the page with the claim line item #), circle
applicable items on the documentation enclosed, tape small receipts to a full sheet of paper, use as many sheets
for additional expenses, indicate whether you or your dependent incurred the expense under
• Do Not - Include credit card receipts/statements or canceled checks, highlight any part of the documentation,
staple multiple receipts to the form or sheet of paper, mail the same form after you faxed or emailed it.
• Reference the following Plan Type - F = Health FSA, D = Dependent Care FSA, H = HRA, P = Parking, T = Transit
• If you are submitting an HRA expense, make sure you are aware of the HRA Plan Design and any requirements of
the type of documentation we need in order to process your claim (i.e. if you’re only reimbursed for
deductible expenses, the documentation provided must indicate the expense was applied towards
Feel free to download this intuitive template that is available in several kinds of formats, or try any other of our basic or advanced templates, forms, or documents. Don't reinvent the wheel every time you start something new...
Download this Reimbursement Request Form template and save yourself time and effort! You will see completing your task has never been simpler!