How to make a cleaning schedule template in Excel? Download this cleaning schedule Excel template that will perfectly suit your needs.
Cleaning your public area's is very important! In order to rapidly manifest your cleanliness needs in the bathroom, toilet or washrooms, you need to get a professional Excel table that keeps track on the bathroom cleaning activities on a daily basis.
The following steps for properly cleaning your toilet restrooms. No matter what size the restroom is, if it’s a large or smaller surface, it shouldn’t take much time if you prepare the cleaning in advance with the right materials. Follow the following steps and you can have your restroom looking clean and brand new in a short time:
- For commercial toilets, it’s important to block the entrance, or at least put up ‘wet floor signs’. Make sure to place the signage on top of the wet floor, inside the bathroom and at the entrance and make anyone aware that the floor is slippery.
- Dust, sweep, and empty the trash cans: make sure to dust all the toilet fixtures, countertops, exhausts, openings, etc. before you start with cleaning and general sweeping the floor surface. Then empty the dust bins and trash cans and put in a new trash bags.
- Check all disposable items. Refill if necessary the paper towels, sanitary napkins, soap and toilet paper dispensers so users will have access to the hygiene and sanitation products.
- Clean urinals and toilets: to make sure you get the best results, pre-treat the toilet bowls and inside the urinals first (with hot water for example) and allow the cleaner to leave it for one to two minutes. Then, make sure to clean all the toilets and urinals thoroughly both inside and out.
- Clean toilet countertops, sinks, and mirrors: there should be no stains, fatty fingerprints, water spots, soap buildup, or other visuals when you are finished.
- Clean walls and fixtures: wipe down the walls, doors, knobs, bathroom dividers, and other fixtures.
- Mop the floors: with a wet mop, work your way from the back of the restroom toward the door. Allow the floor to dry completely before opening the restroom to guests to prevent any unwanted injury.
Now that you know all the steps to make a toilet cleaner in a professional way. Use this toilet cleaning checklist to implement the structure that all these necessary steps are done on a weekly basis and checked on a weekly basis to ensure that your public or private bathrooms are absolutely clean.
By successful implementation, you can see that your facility will stay free of germs, mud, and bacteria. Follow through on this regular restroom cleaning schedule to help keep your bathrooms spotless and clean. This Cleaning Schedule XLS template will help you to structure the cleaning activities and to ensure regular and proper cleaning in an ordered fashion way. It can be used for writing down notes, details regarding the time schedule, which parts need to be cleaned and by who.
A good suggestion. You can divide this Cleaning Schedule Excel template into various sections for specific departments or specific cleaning areas or tasks. In this way, you can get a managed overview regarding all cleaning activities.
What's included in this Cleaning Schedule Checklist:
- Check stock of toilet paper;
- Check stock of paper towels;
- Check stock of soap;
- Check stock hand lotion;
- Check stock of feminine hygiene;
- Check stock of air freshener;
- Wipe sink and fittings;
- Wipe mirror;
- Check and wipe toilets;
- Pick up litter;
- Empty bins;
- Mop floors.
This easy-to-use toilet room cleaning checklist will help you to manage your cleaning staff. This toilet cleaning checklist clearly shows what needs to be cleaned and when. It includes clear supervisor inspection moments to show a sense of authority. Cleaning personnel needs to sign off each row and state what item has been cleaned or has been stocked.
By providing you this Cleaning Schedule Template in Excel, we hope you can save precious time, cost and efforts and it will help you to make the facility management of your public bathrooms or toilet rooms easier! Our collection of online public cleaning schedule templates aims to make life easier for you. This Cleaning Schedule Template in Excel is intuitive, ready-to-use) but easy-to-modify), and structured in a smart way.
Download this Cleaning Schedule Template in Excel now!
Si vous avez des questions ou des commentaires, n'hésitez pas à les poster ci-dessous.