How to grab your future employers' attention when you are applying for a job? Download this Sample Employment Application Form now!
You just have to be a little more creative and follow the local business conventions. Also bright up your past jobs and duties performed if necessary. Often they are looking for someone who wants to learn and who has transferable skills, like:
- Can-do, Will-do mentality;
- Leadership skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to communicate;
- Hard work ethics;
- Problem-solving ability;
There are a few basic requirements for a strong cover letter. Every cover letter should contain the following:
- Structured and written to highlight your strengths;
- Brief, preferably one page in length;
- Clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- Immediately clear about your name and the position you are seeking.
Our cover letter templates have ways to grab your employers’ attention. Every detail of importance of your letter is taken into account. After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can customize every detail, typography, font size, and appearance of your cover letter and finish in minutes.
Download this Sample Employment Application Form now and impress your future employer in minutes! Don't forget to add your resume to this letter.
– – ) If under 18, please list age Days/hours available to work No Pref Thur Mon Fri Tue Sat Wed Sun Position applied for (1) and salary desired (2) (Be specific) How many hours can you work weekly Can you work nights Employment desired FULL-TIME ONLY PART-TIME ONLY FULL- OR PART-TIME When available for work TYPE OF SCHOOL NAME OF SCHOOL LOCATION (Complete mailing address) NUMBER OF YEARS COMPLETED MAJOR DEGREE High School College Bus..