How to write MBA on Resume?
There are a few options when you want to list your MBA on your Resume. For example, you can spell out your degree in full: "Master of Business Administration" or “Masters in Business Administration".
Alternatively, you may use the initials, the most common is "MBA".
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Participated and won prizes in swimming competitions
- Coordinator of Cultural group of the university
- Represented the university in a seminar on "Subject G" -Won third Prize in a Collage making contest on the topic L Interests
- Like to read financial magazines
- Member of a local dance group
- Personal Details
- Date of Birth:
- English, MBA Finance freshers -
CV samples and formats AM MBA finance freshers - CV samples and formats SUMMER INTERNSHIP FINANCIAL INCLUSION NETWORKS OPERATIONS -Understood the Banking Correspondent model implemented by bank in rolling out smartcards for the beneficiaries of NREGS and SSP schemes of the Government of India -Visited 10 talukas in SSTTUU district to understand the implementation of the model and critically examined for any loopholes -Made recommendations to the customer acquisition team of to improve the enrolment processes involved in and SSP projects EDUCATION -MBA(Core) - College - University - College of Engineering - University -School - State Board Key Electives in MBA Market Organization of Infrastructure Sector, Mergers and Acquisitions, Commercial Bank Management, Management of Financial Institutions, Strategic Financial Management, Project Appraisal and Finance, Corporate Finance, International Finance, Financial Analytics, Marketing Research, Certifications -Cleared FRM Level 1conducted by USA in NSE Certifications:Financial Markets - A Beginner s module, Mutual Funds - A Beginner s module, Equity Derivatives module Achievements You write about which achievement gain in your life.
What should an MBA resume look like?
An MBA can be a differentiator on your resume, and therefore it's important to demonstrate potential on an MBA resume. There are a few basic requirements for an MBA Resume, such as the following:
- Specify an objective;
- Provide examples of thesis or projects;
- Demonstrate leadership skills;
- Offer specific skills, certs, qualities;
- Keep the resume brief;
- Describe extracurricular activities;
- Remove jargon.
- Be brief, preferably one page in length;
- Clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- Structured and written to highlight your strengths;
- Immediately clear about your name and the position you are seeking.
Often they are looking for someone who wants to learn and who has transferable skills like: