What is a great Event planner or checklist to organize my events? How to create a professional Event?
Working with a professional event planning template is a great way to get organized for your next big event. This event management check list contains general categories and tasks material related to planning a special event divided into four areas: Programming, Facilities & Logistics, Promotions, and Finance & Administration. This template will help you keep track of all the important details, from the date and time to the guest list and RSVPs. With this template, you'll be able to plan your event with ease and confidence.
If you're looking for a way to streamline your event planning, our business templates are just what you need. This general Event Planning Checklist covers many, but not necessarily all, of the key items that need to be considered when organizing an event. For example the following:
- Brainstorm session
- Create event activities
- Is there fun for everyone?
- Rainy day alternatives
- Volunteer and staff requirements
- Equipment and supply requirements
- Performer/participant requirements
- Prepare a detailed schedule of events
- Design feedback/participant survey
- Station volunteers, staff
- Signage, permits, maps and schedules posted
- Run/supervise activities
- Info/registration booth set up
- Equipment at proper places
- System, 2-way radios, megaphones
- Prizes (awards, ribbons, etc.)
- Clean-up for each area
- Return equipment
- Thank you to all involved
- Evaluation survey analysis
- Review all site facilities/locations meeting needs
- Check availability
- Check accessibility
- Assess parking capability and transit access
- Explore costs
- Learn permit requirements and conditions
- Create site plan
- Book facilities, rain-day facility
- Identify public service needs (police, fire, EMS, traffic services, etc)
- Identify volunteer and staff requirements
- Permits /Planning
- Facilities Amenities / Equipment / Logistics
- 3. Promotions
- Establish Identity
- Day of Event
- Finance & Administration
- Ensure all vendors have small change
- Ensure all check payments are available for entertainers, sound equipment etc.
- Ensure there is a secure cash box in place for any activity which costs money
- Ensure money is picked up where there is incoming money.
- Account for all money spent and received Allocate funds or food vouchers for volunteers.
- Audit funds
- Review budget estimates and actual amounts
- Review unexpected expenses
- Obtain receipts for value of donated goods and services
- Send thanks your sponsors
Since every event project brings new deliverables, like emails, documents, and task lists, and often it is not that different from the work you have done before. Many of our day-to-day tasks are similar to something we have done before. Don't reinvent the wheel if you are doing event management for a living and looking for tools to help you out.
This standardized Event Planning Checklist template with text and formatting as a starting point to help professionalize the way you are working. With our easy-to-use templates, you can create a professional-looking event plan in no time. Simply enter your event information into the template and let our software do the rest. You'll have a beautiful event plan that will impress your clients and help you stay organized.
Using this planning template guarantees you will save time, cost and effort! It comes in Microsoft Office format, is ready to be tailored to your personal needs. Completing your document has never been easier!
Download this Event Planning Checklist template now for your own benefit!