How to write MBA on Resume?
There are a few options when you want to list your MBA on your Resume. For example, you can spell out your degree in full: "Master of Business Administration" or “Masters in Business Administration". Alternatively, you may use the initials, the most common is "MBA". Active Participation at College University level Management Event. What Paper you have written, what economic Development initiatives you were involved in with the University. Summer internships, etc.
What should an MBA resume look like?
An MBA can be a differentiator on your resume, and therefore it's important to demonstrate potential on an MBA resume. There are a few basic requirements for an MBA Resume, such as the following:
- Specify an objective;
- Provide examples of thesis or projects;
- Demonstrate leadership skills;
- Offer specific skills, certs, qualities;
- Keep the resume brief;
- Describe extracurricular activities;
- Remove jargon.
- Be brief, preferably one page in length;
- Clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- Structured and written to highlight your strengths;
- Immediately clear about your name and the position you are seeking.
Often they are looking for someone who wants to learn and who has transferable skills like:
- Leadership skills;
- Can do-will do mentality;
- Ability to communicate;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Hard work ethics;
- Problem-solving ability.
Download this MBA Fresher Professional Resume template now!