How to write a Formal Notice Right of Rescission? Download this Formal Notice Right of Rescission template to announce to a buyer about the consequences if the will reconsider a purchase on real estate and decides to cancel.
Being a landlord or real estate owner means that you might be dealing with an unpleasant situation you need to formally apply for rescission of a lease agreement. In this case, you can send this formal Notice of Rescission of Lease to inform your tenant about his/her rescission of the lease. Please note a rescission can be distinctive from a termination since a rescission can be conducted cause of misrepresentation or other circumstances in which rescission may be available to a buyer.
Suggestions when writing a Formal Notice Right of Rescission:
1. Explain the problem as clearly as you can.
2. Be polite and respectful in your letter. Presume that your tenant will do the right thing, operate in good faith, and behave like a professional.
3. Suggest ways to resolve the problem. Tell the tenant that you want to cooperate to reach a solution that is favorable to both of you.
4. Ask the tenant to respond to you in a reasonable amount of time – remember to be polite! A “reasonable amount of time” can vary on the urgency of the problem.
5. Be sure to include the best way to reach you, for example, your cell phone number, your email.
6. Make a copy of the complaint letter and anything else you are sending with it, and keep the copy with your lease.
Whether restitution is available as a remedy for a misrepresentation or misleading and deceptive conduct will depend on all circumstances. This formal notice template covers the most important subjects and will help you to structure and communicate in a professional way with your tenants. This formal notice template is crafted and screened by legal professionals.
You can send this formal notice right of rescission to your customer to explain the options he has after he executed a real estate purchase from your company.
Try out our online Free and Premium Legal templates, forms and contracts today. We provide several useful templates for real estate owners to exercise their rights in a formal way. Working with our templates guarantees you will save time, costs and efforts!