How do you write an engaging Promotion Consideration request to your boss? Download this Request for Promotion Consideration now!
In order to get noticed for a promotion, it's sometimes best to write a request letter yourself, in which you emphasize your achievements over the last years for the organization. Even if you don't get the promotion you were seeking, you'll have established your desires and goals with your supervisor, and will be more likely to get that promotion when another opportunity presents itself. There are a handful of typical reasons for asking for a promotion, and might impact your timing:
- Growing sales or revenue;
- The value you bring;
- Dissatisfaction due to heavy workload;
- Change of work content due to boredom.
There are a few basic requirements for a strong promotion request letter, such as the following:
• Structured and written to highlight your strengths;
• Brief, preferably one page in length;
• Clean, error-free, and easy to read;
• Immediately clear about your wishes/demands or the salary/position you are seeking;
• Limited to 3-4 paragraphs and 1 page;
• Using common business letter format;
• No copying of exact words/phrases from sample letters without checking the context;
• Enthusiastic! Show off your character and personality.
After downloading, you can customize every detail, typography, font size, and the appearance of your letter and finish quickly. Download this Request for Promotion Consideration now and get noticed by your employer!