What to bring for 14 days in isolation due to the COVID19 outbreak? Download this COVID19 Quarantine checklist template that will provide an overview of all the essentials.
When asked to go to a quarantine facility, make sure to consider bringing the following:
- Drinks: Tea or coffee, cacao powder (instant)
- mug/cub (re-usable)
- Cutlery, Chopsticks
- Plate, bowl, small chopping board, sharp knife (to make your own food)
- Extension cord/multi-adapter
- Comfy lounging clothes, enough for 14 days (no laundry available)
- Shoes (1 pair, no need for more since you won’t wear it)
- Bring all your toiletries, there wasn’t anything except bars of soap
- Non-perishable food items: (jam, peanut butter, shortbread, crackers, tortillas, canned tuna, corn, mayo, raisins, nuts, milk)
- Can opener/bottle opener
- Paracetamol/Ibuprofen (headaches from stress and lack of fresh air)
- Fruit or non-oily over-cooked vegetables
- Yoga mat
- Skipping rope
- Vitamin pills (C, B6, E, etc)
- Entertainment (laptop, tablet, PlayStation, etc.)
- Books, notepad, etc.
Nice to have:
- Chocolate, snacks, etc.
- HDMI cable (connection Laptop via the TV screen
- USB stick
- Cooler box or mini-fridge
- Small fan. (possibly no AC)
Our collection of online health templates aims to make life easier for you. Our site is updated every day with new health and healthcare templates. By providing you with this health COVID19 Quarantine checklist template, we hope you can save precious time, cost and efforts and it will help you to reach the next level of success in your life, studies or work!
This COVID19 Quarantine checklist is intuitive and easy-to-use. The COVID19 Quarantine checklist encourages you to download this COVID19 Quarantine checklist now and use it to your advantage!
Also interested in other health and healthcare templates? AllBusinessTemplates is the most elaborate platform for downloading health templates and is updated every day with new health and healthcare related templates! Just search via our search bar or browse through our thousands of free and premium health forms and templates, contract, documents, letters, which are used by professionals in the healthcare industry. For example health care directive, mental health treatment plan, health management report, allergy log, healthy weekly meal plans, sick leave letter, health evaluation form, and much more...