How to write an academic Research Paper according to MLA outline?
Scientists regularly need advanced templates, forms, spreadsheets, and often more than any other industry. Therefore, our website AllBusinessTemplates.com is updated every day with new suitable and up-to-date templates for your convenience. For example, this Sample Mla Research Paper template can save you valuable time and can help you to reach the next level of success in your studies, research work.
Sample MLA Research Paper (Daly) title is centered.. Morgan’s mother, Patti Pena, reports that the driver “ran a stop sign at 45 mph, broadsided my vehicle and killed Morgan as she sat in her car seat.” A week later, corrections officer Shannon Smith, who was guarding prisoners by the side of the road, was killed by a woman distracted by a phone call (Besthoff).. In a survey published by Farmers Insurance Group, 87 of those polled said that cell phones affect a driver’s ability, and 40 reported having close calls with drivers distracted by phones.. (456) The news media often exaggerated the latter claim (“similar to” is not “equal to”) nonetheless, the comparison with drunk driving suggests the extent to which cell phone use while driving can impair judgment.. In Georgia, a young woman distracted by her phone ran down and killed a two-year-old her sentence was ninety days in boot camp and five hundred hours of community service (Ippolito J1)..
Modern Language Association (MLA) standards for title page:
- MLA Paper Formatting Basics;
- Use white 8 ½ x 11” paper;
- Make 1-inch margins on the top, bottom, and sides;
- The first word in every paragraph should be indented one half inch;
- Indent set-off quotations one inch from the left margin;
- Use any type of font that is easy to read, such as Times New Roman. Make sure that italics look different from the regular typeface;
- Use 12 point size;
- Double space the entire research paper, even the works cited page;
- Leave one space after periods and other punctuation marks, unless your instructor tells you to leave two spaces;
- These guidelines come from the MLA Style Center’s web page “Formatting a Research Paper.”.
Sample: MLA Research Paper. The Title is centered about one-third down the page. For example, in a letter to the editor, Anthony Ambrose describes being passed by another driver “who was holding a Styrofoam cup and a cigarette in one hand, and a cellular telephone in the other, and who had what appeared For a quotation, the author is named in a signal phrase the page number is in parentheses..
Research surveyed research on the cell phone issue as of and concluded that there is “no nationally-accredited document to prove the connection between mobile phone use and traffic accidents.” Because research results have been so inconclusive, it makes sense to wait before passing laws that might well be unnecessary.. dying are about six in a million per year, someone not wearing a seat belt has a risk of 49.3 per million, and someone driving a small car has a risk of 14.5 per million (3-4)..
For instance, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration advises states to enforce their reckless and negligent driving laws and, where necessary, to strengthen those laws it does not call for Government source is listed under “United States” in the works cited list and in the parentheses.
We provide this standardized MLA Style Format with all the information you know on how to format the document according to the Modern Language Association (MLA) style, with text and formatting as a starting point to help professionalize the way you are communicating on paper.
If time or quality is of the essence, this MLA Style tutorial and guidelines can help you to save time and to focus on the topics that really matter.
How do you do MLA format on Microsoft Word?
Academic writing requires the author to support their arguments with reference to other
published work or experimental results/findings. A reference system will perform three
- Enable you to acknowledge other authors' ideas (avoid plagiarism).
- Enable a reader to quickly locate the source of the material you refer to so they can consult it if they wish.
- Indicate to the reader the scope and depth of your research.
- The Modern Language Association (MLA) style is a widely used referencing system to help
- you achieve these objectives.
How do I use the Style?
The MLA system involves two tasks:
- How you compile a list of reference sources at the end of your text (reference list).
- How you refer to other authors in the body of your text (in-text citation).
- Below is a list of some common citation types along with examples of how they are laid out within the MLA Style guidelines.
Using this MLA document template guarantees you will save time, cost, and effort! It comes in Microsoft Office format, is ready to be tailored to your personal needs. Completing your document has never been easier! Try it now and let this scientific template inspire you. We certainly encourage to use this Sample Mla Research Paper for your own science activities and are confident it will fit your needs.
Download this ready-to-use and easy Modern Language Association (MLA) Format Outline Research Paper template now that will perfectly suit your needs!