Are you looking for a good example Balance Sheet For Small Business? Download this Balance Sheet For Small Business template and get your polished balance sheet that will impress your readers in minutes!
Use this spreadsheet to prepare the balance sheet you will include in your business plan. Yours
may have different categories depending on the type of business. Use a similar format to
prepare pro forma (projected) balance sheets.
Balance Sheet For A Small Business
- Assets Liabilities
- Current assets Current Liabilities
- Cash in bank Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable Short-term loans
- Inventory Other payments due
- Total current assets in 12 months
- Total current liabilities
- Fixed assets
- Land Long-term liabilities
- Buildings Long-term loans
- Less depreciation (due after 1 year)
- Net land & buildings Mortgage
- Total long-term liabilities
- Less depreciation Total liabilities (L)
- Net equipment
- Owners' equity
- Cars & trucks Investment
- Less depreciation Retained earnings
- Net cars & trucks
- Total owners' equity (E)
- Total assets (A) Total liabilities and owners' equity
- Total assets equals total liabilities plus owners' equity or A=L+E
- Use this worksheet to prepare the balance sheet you will include in your business plan. Yours may have slightly different categories depending on the type of business. Use a similar format to prepare pro forma (projected) balance sheets.
- "Investment" represents the amount you and/or your partners or other owners have invested in the business.
- "Retained earnings" is the net earnings or profit you have put back into the business.
- The total for owners' equity (calculated by deducting total liabilities from total assets) also represents the net worth of your business.
This Balance Sheet For Small Business template has a way to grab your readers’ attention. Every other essential piece of your document is covered. After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can customize every detail and appearance of your document and finish in minutes.
Download this Balance Sheet For Small Business template and after downloading you can craft and customize every detail of its appearance very quickly. Print out your file now!