How to attract attention with an international resume? Are you a Professional Expatriate that is going to accept a new assignment and looking for a fresh and visually appealing International Resume example? We provide an International Expat Resume Template.
This Resume design makes it very easy to get notified by the company, among the tons of other resumes that they receive for the vacancy that you are applying for.
We provide a Professional International CV (also known as Resume). This is an effective unique Resume that will enable you to leave an awesome first impression. By using this International format, you can emphasize your global background much stronger, which will increase your chances of interviews for the job that you are aiming for.
You just have to be a little more creative and follow the local business conventions. Also bright up your past jobs and duties performed. When they are recruiting fresher's, they are looking for someone who wants to learn and who has transferable skills like:
- Potential leadership skills;
- Ability to communicate;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Can do-will do mentality;
- Hard work ethics;
- Problem-solving ability.
Writing an effective resume as a fresher can be challenging, but here are some tips to help you create a strong and effective resume. Make sure that when you are a fresher and you are making your (first) resume, that you already show you are a professional, that you are creative and you know how to follow and respect local business conventions. It's ok to bright up your past jobs and duties performed, but only those that are relevant. Therefore, any extracurricular activities that you have performed, might be a welcome addition to your resume. Creating an effective resume as a new graduate can be difficult, but the following advice will assist you:
- Start with a succinct summary or career objective statement: Describe your career objectives and showcase your abilities and qualifications in a succinct introduction at the start of your resume. So it's immediately clear about your name and the position you are seeking.
- Personalize your resume for the position you're looking for: Make sure to tailor your resume to the particular position you're applying for by emphasizing your qualifications that meet the needs of the position. Make sure it's structured and written to highlight your strengths;
- Highlight education or relevant study experience: You can use this to show that you have real-world experience and talents that are transferable to the workplace.
- Use action verbs when describing your experiences: whenever possible, include quantitative accomplishments. Say "Coordinated logistics for a successful event that attracted 300 participants," as opposed to "Assisted with event planning," for instance.
- Keep it concise, clean, error-free, and easy to read: Use simple, easy-to-read fonts and layout, and limit the length of your resume to one or two pages. To break up the content and make it easier to skim, use bullet points and brief paragraphs, preferably one page in length;
- Always proofread: Finally, make sure to properly reread and update your resume before submitting it. Employers may be put off by spelling and grammar problems, so take the time to make sure your resume is polished and error-free.
How to write an ATS friendly resume?
Fortunately, there are a lot of ways you can get past the ATS.
Using these dos and don'ts will ensure your resume sails right through the ATS-and impress the hiring manager.
- Make sure you only apply to roles for which you are qualified. The first step is to make sure you are truly qualified for the roles you are applying for. There is no rule that says you must meet every single job requirement or you must only apply for jobs that require traditional backgrounds.
- Avoid applying to multiple jobs at the same company at the same time. You can also keep track of all the jobs you've applied to at a company using an applicant tracking system. Apply to both roles if a company has two very similar positions available. If you are equally happy in two very different roles and have a range of skills and interests, you may apply to both, though it is important to tailor each resume to the job description.
- Use the right keywords when writing your article. Essentially, applicant tracking systems scan resumes for key pieces of information to determine if you're a match for a job opening, just like people do when they read resumes. If you want to write a resume for an ATS, you need to make sure that key information is included and that it's easy to locate.
The International Resume contains a summary of international work experience, education, training, and participation, language skills, etc. We provide one sample as a PowerPoint document (.PPTx) or Google Slides, which can be easily modified according to the wishes of CEO’s, CFO’s, COO’s, hiring manager, etc. Our trustworthy resume templates are drafted and screened by HR professionals. After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can customize every detail and appearance of your visually appealing creative resume in minutes!
Download this International Resume for Expats template fill-In the blanks, print ...done in minutes! Print out your International Resume template now!