Job title: emphasize the formal title of the position as a header.
Job purpose: a brief description of the overall goals and general nature of the position. This can be an overview of why the job exists and what the role is expected to accomplish. The job purpose is usually a summary and not more than four sentences long.
Reports to: specify the role/title of the position that the person that gets the job reports to.
Duties and responsibilities: list the primary job duties and responsibilities using headings and provide examples of core activities under each heading. Responsibilities:
- Read scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements.
- Prepare presentations with raw designs to customers.
- Develop storyboards for the initial stages of production.
- Create models, drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically.
- Join images with background graphics and special effects.
- Ensure synchronization of frames and audio.
- Participate in editing process.
- Direct the work of animation assistants.
Qualifications: provide the minimum qualifications required to perform the job successfully, for these categories:
- Professional Certification;
- Specialized knowledge;
- Other qualities such as personal characteristics.
Specific Qualifications for a Junior Database Administrator:
- Monitor performance of database systems resources and query throughput.
- Optimize SQL Code as necessary.
- Monitor and maintain database storage resources.
- Monitor and maintain database maintenance plans for backups, index rebuild/defragment, and database statistics.
- SQL Server Installation, Upgrades, Migrations and Configuration.
- Install database software service packs and cumulative updates as necessary.
- Maintain database documentation as required.
- Maintain and administer database security access.
- Perform database Ad-hoc backups and restores.
- Trouble shoot and resolve database connectivity issues.
- Follow Change Management processes to implement database configuration changes.
- Follow Problem Management processes to troubleshoot and resolve recurring issues.
- Proactively monitor and respond to MSSQL database Alerts.
- On-call requirements to ensure 24 x 7 support of database operations.
Working conditions: provide whether a person has to work in special circumstances, such as shift work, working outdoors, working with challenging clients, etc.
Physical requirements: describe whether the job is physically demanding, for example, lifting heavy objects on a regular basis, if standing for extended periods of time is needed or the job contains mostly repetitive tasks, or if traveling is demanding, lunch breaks are uncommon, and so forth.
Direct reports: specify by job title any positions to be supervised by the incumbent.
Approved by: specify who gives the authorization to approve the job description draft.
Date approved: the date upon which the job description was approved.
Reviewed: date the job description was last reviewed.
Contact details: include relevant contact details at the bottom of the job description.
Additional conditions: additionally, you might consider adding the following:
- Opportunities occur to work on a self-employed, consultancy basis - usually on short-term contract work;
- Describe any kind of training is provided during the onboarding procedure;
- Alternative common names for the job title;
- You may specify common daily equipment or tools used;
- Possibility to work from home.
Ideally, a job description should be reviewed annually and updated as often as necessary. Having a ready-made sample job description will save you and your Human Resources or Recruitment Department time, cost, and effort!
Requirements: Position Type: Full Time Job Type: Experienced Salary: To be discussed
For that reason, download this sample job description now in order to find and recruit the right candidate for your vacancy or check out other job description samples
Also interested in other Job description templates? Browse through our database and get instant access to hundreds of free and premium Job descriptions or other HR documents, HR forms, and more to make you more effective and efficient.