How do you calculate man hours and how do you make a Man Hours Calculation in Excel? An easy way to create your personalized spreadsheet is by downloading this Man Hours Calculation Excel spreadsheet template now!
This Excel spreadsheet is a grid-based file and designed to organize project management information and perform calculations with scalable entries. Project professionals from all over the world are now using spreadsheets to create tables, calculations, comparisons, overviews, and more for any personal or business needs.
In order to calculate the total man hours per project, task or product, it's important to make an overview that shows the number of people assigned to a task multiplied by the total time it takes to complete it. For example, if your team consists of 10 workers and you devote 10 workdays of 9 hours to complete an order of 1.000 product units, you can come to 900 work hours to make 1.000 units. This means each unit requires on average 0.9 man hours per product.
Projects need to be managed according to the most efficient ways to spend time and resources, to get the specified quality. The following items are examples of tasks that require man hours:
- Proposal Preparation MHs (Non-billable Effort)
- Drawings / Documents MHs (Give details on subsequent pages )
- Miscellaneous MHs (Include Travel and Site MHs for Site Activities)
- Co-ordination /Management / IDC / In-house Meetings
- Meetings at Client's Premises
- Site Data Collection / Survey
- Procurement Support (Vendors Eval. + Factory Inspect.)
- Manufacturing Support
- Pre-Commissioning Support
- Commissioning Support
- As-built Verification (Site)
- As-built Preparation (Office)
- Any Other (Please specify)
- Recommended Contingency %
- As-built Verification
- Any other
This PM man hours calculation spreadsheet helps to turn effort into more profit, for yourself or your organization, by making everything a little easier to increase your productivity! This worksheet is a very popular Excel template, and easy to download. It gives you access to do remarkable new things with Excel, even if you only have a basic understanding of working with formulas and spreadsheets. If time or quality is of the essence, this ready-made worksheet certainly helps you out! Just download this file directly to your computer, open it, modify it, save it as an XLSX or PDF or print it directly.
Download this Proposal MHs Estimation Excel sheet now!