How do you write a Bill of Sale? Download this printable Bill of Sale and use it as a professional sales tool today!
When you selling a product or service, it’s important to communicate in a professional manner. Certainly, take your time to draft a decent Bill of Sale for your customers. Adequate communication is essential in order to have a truthful and accurate exchange of information and to make the business grow.
There are a few basic requirements to take into account:
- Edit the text and imagine you are a customer;
- Immediately describe your company clearly, introduce products/services in an attractive way;
- Use a comfortable-to-read conversational style;
- Use headlines to capture the attention of customers and get readers interested;
- Use short clear sentences and compose the text in short paragraphs;
- Be brief, preferably one page in length;
- Edit and re-edit your text until it’s satisfying for 110%;
- Make it clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- Structure and write it to highlight your strengths.
Therefore, we invite you to check out and download our basic or advanced sales templates. They are intuitive and available in several kinds of formats, such as PDF, WORD. After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can customize every detail, visuals, typography, font size, and appearance of your B2B or B2C sales letter and finish in minutes.
If you need a decent printable bill of sale and you can’t do it alone yourself, you should use our Bill of Sale templates. Our Sales Letter templates guarantee that you will save time, cost, and effort and help you to grow your business!
Download this printable Bill of Sale template now for your reference.