How to create an IT Security Disaster Plan for your company? Download this IT Security Disaster Plan if you are working on IEC, NIST, ISO27001:2013 certification or other IT and Cyber Security Standards and control objectives.
Appropriate data security controls reduce the likelihood (and impact) of data breach incidents during various phases of the data lifecycle. The purpose of this standard is to set out the rules for securing the companies' data during transmission and storage. This document provides best practice recommendations on information security management for use by those responsible for initiating, implementing or maintaining information security management systems (ISMS).
Nowadays, with the digitalization of our society, the need for data protection became more important. The latest IT Security Standards involve the application of technology to broader social and institutional contexts, and thereby contributes to the servitization of companies, and affects how they compete and interact. This document contains security technology solutions to protect data classified as “Highly Sensitive”, “Sensitive”, “Private” or “Public” as per the Data Classification Standard and Data Handling Guidelines. Specifically:
- Cryptography – Encryption and hashing solutions for protecting sensitive data when in transit or storage, and
- Data Masking – Data masking is a technology for obscuring sensitive information in non-production environments. Through data masking [Company Name] protects the content of sensitive data in non-production environments to ensure that:
- Application developers, testers, privileged users and outsourcing vendors do not have unauthorized access to such information.
- The data maintains the referential integrity of the original production data.
The general tasks, for all company employees are safe and taken care of. The Company manages by implementing the following:
- Manager notifies the [Company Continuity Manager (BCM)] directly about Company interruption problems
- staff priorities and actions are in-line with an overall Company disaster recovery strategy
- manual workarounds are in place for vital Company processes
- fundamental services can be delivered to the public at a significant level
Critical Company tasks:
- Make a central area for Company employees and stakeholders and in time the public
- Let traveling staff aware of the emergency, its extent and have a contact number for the Company office
- Know the electronic systems available and set up to use
- Confirm the Company functions to be provided
Civil emergency tasks If you need to handle the clients during an emergency. In order to keep the clients safe during a civil emergency, and ensure the provision of services, Company will...
If you don’t have to handle clients during an emergency, then:
- The Company is not an Organization that handles key resources for a timely response during a civil emergency.
- The Company's mission during a civil emergency is to ensure the safety of its employees and the essential Company functions.
Download this Disaster Plan now and protect your IT and Data from possible disasters. Besides this document, make sure to have a look at the IT Security Roadmap
for proper implementation and this fit-for-purpose IT Security Kit
here with over 40 useful templates. The document(s) are easy to modify and can be downloaded directly after purchase.