How to make a Essay Writing Tutorial? Download this Essay Writing Tutorial template that will perfectly suit your needs!
Educators are often using templates and forms, more than any other industry. Therefore, we support you by providing this educational Essay Writing Tutorial template, which will save your time, cost and efforts and help you to be more successful in your studies or work!
This Essay Writing Tutorial is intuitive, ready-to-use and structured in a smart way. Try it now and let this template inspire you to complete your task quickly. We certainly encourage you to download this Essay Writing Tutorial now and to use it to your advantage!
WORKSHEET/OUTLINE FOR ANALYTICAL/ARGUMENT ESSAYS
- My subject is (complete this sentence in 10 words or less)
- I believe that (make an assertion about your subject to complete this sentence)
- One reason this assertion is true is that (in completing this sentence, support your assertion by supplying the main reasons for your belief about the subject)
- Supporting evidence for this reason includes (give specific examples)
- Supporting Evidence 1:
- Supporting Evidence 2:
- Supporting Evidence 3:
- Counter evidence that needs to be accounted for in my evidence is:
- Continue with the pattern of step 4 for as long as your essay requires (usually at least one more time).
Does my essay include an effective argumentative thesis Writing checklist: identifying an effective thesis Does my thesis clearly communicate my essay s main idea Does it suggest the approach I will take toward my material Does it reflect my essay s purpose Is my thesis more than a title, a statement of fact, or an announcement of my subject Is my thesis carefully worded Does my thesis accurately predict my essay s direction, emphasis, and scope 3.. Evidence Paragraph 1, at least 3-5 sentences, includes A topic sentence beginning the paragraph that introduces the first piece of evidence in your argument and links back to your thesis (normally, you should present your weakest piece of evidence here) At least one specific example that supports the topic sentence A concluding sentence that accounts for an opposing view, but presents it in such a way that it does not completely refute your own argument 3.
Download this Essay writing tutorial template now!
Looking for another type of Educational template, please type in the right keywords in our search bar or browse through our database. AllBusinessTemplates is one of the most popular platforms for downloading document templates and is updated every day with new Education Templates!