How to create a professional social media strategy plan? What is a social media planner? Download this social media marketing (SMM) strategy plan template now!
Why wasn't the previous plan working? How will you plan to engage the customer s clientele? Is there proof or reason behind this Project Timeline? Once your current or potential client reads the overview and goals, its time to deliver your timeline. Great marketing efforts can make a business! However, the opposite is also true. Take your business and marketing serious right from the start and in every detail! Therefore, we recommend you to check out this social media strategy plan. This marketing template will capture your audience's attention, no matter if it's your Management Team or your customers you will have to present it to. After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can easily customize e.g. visuals, typography, details, and appearance of your document. This enables you to finish it much faster.
Clearly detail your social media proposal’s ultimate goal and duties expected from both parties. There’s no need to go into specific detail in the overview, but instead save it for the following section.
Social Media Goals
Ensure your goals include how you plan to identify the client’s problems and how you will solve them. Additionally, you should include details into why the original social plan didn’t work. For example, here are some common goals:
- Increase sales: What KPIs will you be measured on for your work? How will your social goals link to the company’s bottom line?
- Increase traffic: What tools will you use to measure traffic? How will you prove your social strategy relates to site traffic.
- Increase Engagement: Why wasn’t the previous plan working? How will you plan to engage the customer’s clientele? Is there proof or reason behind this?
Once your current or potential client reads the overview and goals, it’s time to deliver your timeline. State the entire timeline of the project and how both sides (whether it’s through mutual agreement) can extend or shorten the campaign. If needed, give a specific timeline outlining each goal.
Scope of Work
Here you should detail everything you plan on doing for the client in clear-cut detail. Break this section into smaller pieces to clearly and effectively identify your entire scope of work. This can include:
- Posting Schedule: Which networks are you going to be monitoring and how often will you be posting? If a posting approval process is needed, then be sure to outline what that would look like.
- Content Creation and Curation: This can include creating a social media content calendar, taking photographs and keeping a pulse on industry news.
- Brand Keyword or Hashtag Monitoring: Be sure to note which keyword(s) or hashtag(s) you will be tracking.
- Analytics and Reporting: How often will you be reporting on analytics and what will you be tracking?
- Social Media Management Details: When will you be available to engage on social media? How much time will you be dedicating to the client?
What is a social media planner?
When you make your own personal social media plan, you can use these holidays and events to put on your planning, put a reminder and create a social media post in advance for the event for the following dates:
- New years Day - January 1, 2022
- Chinese New Year - February 1, 2022
- Saint Patrick's Day - March 14, 2022
- Easter - April 17, 2022
- Dia de los Muertos, Day of the Dead
- Eid-al-Fitr - May 3, 2022
- Independence Day USA - July 4, 2022
- Eid-al-Adha - July 10, 2022
- Golden Week China - October 1, 2022
- Oktoberfest - September 17, 2022
- Diwali - October 24, 2022
- Singles Day Sales China - November 11, 2022
- Thanksgiving USA - November 24, 2022
- Black Friday Sales - November 25, 2022
- Cyber Monday - November 28, 2022
- Christmas Day - December 25, 2022
- New years Day 2023 - January 1, 2023
For those who work in marketing & sales, it's important that they always work with the latest updated marketing document templates in order to achieve their goals faster! Why? Because adequate communication is essential within and between companies, in order to have truthful and accurate information exchange to ensure management and staff can make the correct decisions.
Therefore we invite you to check out and download our basic or advanced marketing templates. They are intuitive and in several kinds of formats, such as: PDF, WORD, XLS, etc.
By using this marketing social media strategy plan template, you start with a strong basic template you can use to create the perfect one. Which is giving you more time to focus on what really matters! Using this marketing template guarantees that you will save time, cost and efforts and enables you to reach the next level of success in your project, work and business!
Download this professional social media strategy plan marketing template now!