How to keep track of Student Attendance in the Classroom? Download this Monthly Attendance Sheet for Students in training or courses now!
We support you by providing this Monthly Student Attendance sheet template, which will save your time and efforts and help to manage attendance in a classroom. The Attendance sheet is part of the Students performance obligation, and very common during studies or training or courses in order to make sure students participate in the classes. Each sheet can be put into the attendance report of the classroom, and it can show the individual student's participation in the class. Have a quick view of this sample report. If it's not suitable, just amend it according to your needs. We provide a simple and effective employee attendance log sign-in sheet template that will professionalize your way of communication towards the visitors or customers of your building.
This Monthly Attendance Sheet template lets you collect the following information of the visitors/customers that were visiting your building:
- Person to meet;
- Number of days attended;
- Days of the week or the month;
How to make attendance sheet in Excel when month change day automatically?
A step-by-step guide will be provided below to help you understand how you can create an attendance sheet in Excel when month change day automatically.
- It is first necessary to add a serial number and a column for student names. This can be done by clicking on cell B5 and entering the serial number.
- Enter the name of your student in cell C5.
- Be sure to include the name of the student as well as the serial number.
- Next, type the name of the month and the number of days in it. The first column will be for January, and each day will have 31 columns.
- Merge cells from D4 and AH4 by adding the month name in cell D4.
- Start putting the days in cell D5. Note that the Fill Handle can be dragged to the right once the first few days have been added.
- Following that, you need to enter the formulas for the absent and present columns. In order to calculate how many days a student was present or absent, we will add two additional columns. COUNTIF must be applied here. A range of cells can be counted using this function.
- The Absent column header should be added to the cell AI.
- The column header Present should be entered in cell AJ now.
- Put the following formula in cell AI6 by double-clicking it: =COUNTIF(D6:AH6, “A”)
- The formula that should be entered in cell AJ6 is as follows: =COUNTIF(D6:AH6, “P”)
- You will now notice that the two earlier cells have zero values. Since you don't have any attendance data yet, you don't have any attendance data on the attendance sheet.
- You can drag the Fill Handle down between AI6 and AJ6 from the bottom right of the cells.
- Thus, you will be able to copy the two cells to all the cells with ease.
- By default, zeros are removed in the Absent and Present columns once formula copying is complete.
- Here is your completed attendance sheet.
Our Attendance sheet templates will help to keep track of the number of days attended in your work, education, and business. After downloading and filling in the names and dates, you can customize every detail and appearance of your Attendance sheet sign-in form and finish in minutes.
We provide this standardized Attendance Sheet template with text and formatting as a starting point to help professionalize the way you are working. Our private, business, and legal document templates are regularly screened by professionals. If time or quality is of the essence, this ready-made template can help you to save time and to focus on the topics that really matter!
Besides, the fact this blank Monthly Student Attendance Sheet is ready to use, it is also intuitive, ready-to-use and structured in a smart way. Try it now and let this template inspire you. We certainly hope that this Monthly Student Attendance Report will fit your needs. Completing your attendance has never been easier!
Download this Monthly Student Attendance Sheet template now!