How to create a Bridal Shower Gift List? Download this Bridal Shower Gift List template now!
A shower is an excellent way to provide a soon-to-be-married friend with practical gifts
for her new home. The maid of honor or another good friend usually hosts, or several
people, often bridesmaids, share the responsibility. We support you by providing this Bridal Shower Gift List template, which will save your time and effort.
Bridal Shower Gift List content:
5 Weeks Before:
- Set the date.
- Choose the theme.
- Draw up the guest list.
- Reserve off-site space.
4 Weeks Before:
- Decide on activities and menu.
- Write out invitations.
3 Weeks Before:
- Mail invitations.
- Purchase party goods.
- Start homemade decorations and favors.
1 to 2 Weeks Before:
- Call guests who have not yet responded.
- Draw up a schedule of activities.
- Purchase favors.
3 Days Before:
- Buy food as well as batteries for your camera.
1 to 2 Days Before:
- Decorate your home, or be sure off-site supplies are gathered.
- Prepare make-ahead foods.
Besides, this blank Bridal Shower Gift List has ways to grab your reader's attention. This template is intuitive, ready-to-use, and structured in a smart way. Try it now and let this template inspire you. We certainly hope that this Bridal Shower Gift List will fit your needs.
Download this Bridal Shower Gift List