Do you need a Project Charter? Download this professional Project Charter template
This ready-made and easy-to-customize
blank Project Charter template is well suited for any
kind of project. Communicating in a professional way with the project board and project members will
get you respect and will help you to get support and to succeed in your project.
By using our ready to use Project Charter brings you extra motivation and inspiration, and gives
you more time to focus on important subjects in your project.
Once your Project Charter document is completed check the document against the following Quality Criteria:
- Is the level of authority of the Project Sponsor commensurate with the anticipated size, risk and cost of the project
- Is there sufficient detail to allow the appointment of an appropriate Project Manager
- Have the project budgets received preliminary review and approval from the executive management team
- Are all the known stakeholders identified
- Does the Project Charter describe the “project success criteria”
- Remember to delete this page of instructions from your final document.
- General Project Information Project Title – The proper name used to identify this project
- Project ID – The working name or acronym that will be used for the project
- Sponsoring Organization – The organization sponsoring this project
- Sponsor Representative – The name of the person representing the Sponsoring Organization Prepared by – The person(s) preparing this document
- Version – Version of this document.
We support you by providing this Project Charter
template, which will save you time, cost, and efforts and help you to
reach the next level of success in your career!
Download this Project Charter template