What to say when someone passes away quotes? Check out our 101 Sympathy quotes when writing a personal note to your colleagues, boss, or loved ones and the relatives of the deceased.
In order to be better at expressing what to say, this file will help you structure your thoughts on every detail in a comforting way. It contains a list of the most useful and important comforting words and quotes. The moment when to contact the survivors probably depends on the nature of your relationship with the person(s) who is / that are experiencing loss. If you enjoy a close relationship either with the bereaved or the deceased, you should make contact as soon as possible. If you are a casual friend or part of a wider social circle, it’s fine to send condolences within a few days or just after the funeral.
Why download this list with over 101 Sympathy quotes?
- makes it easier; this file simplifies your communication. Keeping it simple is probably best so soon after their loved one has passed.
- time-saving; this file saves your time, you will be able to be more helpful to the survivors.
- customizable; the template provides decent quotes and instructions if you do not know exactly what to say after somebody close died.
A hand-written note or card is still, although considered a bit traditional, a beautiful way to offer a formal message of condolence. You can simply send a letter or choose a blank card and devise your own words.
See below some of the sympathy quotes you can find in the document:
- “If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them.” James O’Barr
- “Those we love and lose are always connected by heartstrings into infinity.” Terri Guillemets
- “We are thinking of you during these difficult times.”
- “May my condolences bring you comfort and may my prayers ease the pain of this loss.”
- “We pray the love for the lost is forever carried in your memory.”
- “Life every man holds dear, but the dear man holds honor far more precious dear than life.” Shakespeare
- “Words can’t express how saddened we are to hear of your loss.”
- “May the memory of [insert name] bring you comfort and peace.”
- “Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength.”
- “My heart is with you in your time of sorrow.”
- “Wishing you peace and strength during this difficult time.
- “It is not length of life, but depth of life.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Every man dies. Not every man really lives.” William Wallace
- “Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them.” George Eliot
- “It takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, and a day to love them, but it takes an entire lifetime to forget them.” Anonymous
- “The Remembrance of the good done those we have loved is the only consolation when we have lost them.” – Demoustier
- “Those we love and lose are always connected by heartstrings into infinity.” – Terri Guillemets
- “You can’t truly heal from a loss until you allow yourself to really FEEL the loss.” – Mandy Hale
- “And then I heard the angel say, ‘She’s with you every day.’” – Author Unknown
- ... more in the download file
Using this Sympathy quotes document guarantees you will get inspired to say words of comfort. We offer you this Sympathy quotes template to provide support to you during these difficult times. Download these Sympathy quotes and Condolences quotes in an MS Word file directly.