Do you need an effective Wedding Photoshoot Receipt? Download this professional Wedding Photo shoot Agreement and Receipt template now!
This easy customizable Wedding Photography Receipt can be used for any kind of personal matter. We support you by providing this Wedding Photography Receipt template, which will save you time, cost and efforts and help you to reach a higher level of success in your life!
A basic Wedding Photo Shoot Agreement usually includes the following:
- Bride & bride groom’s names, and the relevant contact information;
- Description of the service to be rendered;
- Breakdown of all the related fees (including deposit) and payment schedule;
- Date, time and location of the ceremony and reception;
- Rights and usage of materials: will you give your clients the rights to all the photos, or will you give them proofs only and keep the printing rights? How are they allowed to use the photos?;
- Model release: do you want permission to add their photos to your portfolio or for advertising?;
- Signatures of both parties.
You could create your own wedding photography contract, but to save you time, here are 5 templates that you can use to get you started. Use these templates as-is, or use them as inspiration when creating your own.
Download this Wedding Photography Receipt template now and make life a little easier!