How to draft an Employee Salary Letter? Download this Employee Salary Letter template now!
We support you and your company by providing this Employee Salary Letter HR template, which will help you to make a perfect one! The Salary Letter Structure includes Basic Pay Amount Mode of payment Cash/ Bank Transfer/kind House Rent Other perquisites, if any Gross salary Deductions Income Tax (TDS to deducted) Professional Tax Total Net payable Salary (In words) For and on behalf of (Company’s Name here) (Signature with Company Seal) Proportionate portion of emoluments to be paid annually on a later date may not be included in monthly salary certificate..
Great performance by an employee should be rewarded! Even when they decide to leave your organization. A common request is an Experience letter, that states the person's performance. It's a formal letter issued by the employer to the employee that certifies the employee gained specific experience during his or her time at the organization. Experience letters are used by employees at the time of job search.
Best practices and tips to keep in mind when creating a salary or work certificatee letter as an employer:
- Must be on Company's Letterhead;
- Full Name of the Employee as per the official Record;
- Date of issue of the certificate;
- Gross salary;
- Immediately clear about your name, experience, and last position;
- Salutation or Declaration “To Whomsoever It May Concern”;
- Period of Employment (Date of Joining and the last day of working in the organization);
- Uses the correct name of the organization and must be on Company's Letterhead;
- Includes the person’s full name (and possibly the gender);
- Date the certificate, mention day of issuing;
- Period of Employment: specify duration or tenure of the employment period with the previous organization;
- Specify the designation;
- Nature of Duties or (last) responsibilities held;
- Mention person was dedicated towards job or company;
- Additional remarks by the employer;
- Brief, preferably one page in length;
- Clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- Write a positive statement regarding the employee's future at end of the letter;
- Place an Authorized signature and organizations' seal;
- Use a common business letter or certificate format, like this template.
This Employee Salary Letter is drafted by HR professionals, intelligently structured, and easy-to-navigate through.
Download this HR Employee Salary Letter template now!
Also interested in other HR templates? Browse through our database and have instant access to hundreds of free and premium HR documents, HR forms, HR agreements, etc