How to create a Drop shipping Agreement that can be used in Chinese and English? Download this template for setting up and teaching you what you need to know about the dropshipping template agreement if you want to drop ship goods directly from China to your customers worldwide!
As you may know, the Chinese language is always prevailing in China, so if you work with a contract, make sure the Chinese text is correctly representing your needs. Our trustworthy legal templates are all crafted and screened by bilingual (Chinese and English) legal professionals.
This drop shipping agreement with the Chinese factory template covers important subjects and will help you to structure and communicate in a professional way with your Chinese supplier.
What is dropshipping?
Also called Direct Shipping, is a supply chain management technique in which the Vendor transfers an Order and shipment details to either the [Chinese] Supplier or a [Chinese] Wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the end Customer.
Drop Shipping Agreement Outline:
- Parties to the Agreement: Identify the parties involved - the seller (supplier) and the drop shipper (retailer).
- Scope of the Agreement: Define the scope of the agreement, including the products to be sold, territories covered, and the duration of the agreement.
- Drop Shipping Arrangement: Explain how the drop shipping arrangement works, including how orders are placed, processed, and fulfilled.
- Product Information: Describe the products being offered, including descriptions, specifications, pricing, and availability.
- Order Processing: Outline the process for order placement, payment collection, and communication between parties.
- Shipping and Delivery: Specify shipping methods, shipping costs, delivery times, and any special handling requirements.
- Returns and Refunds: Detail the process for handling returns, exchanges, and refunds, including who bears the costs.
- Payment Terms: Explain how the drop shipper will be compensated for each sale and the frequency of payments.
- Intellectual Property: Address any intellectual property rights, such as trademarks or copyrights, and clarify how they can be used.
- Confidentiality: Include a clause regarding the confidentiality of business information shared between the parties.
- Termination Clause: Outline the circumstances under which the agreement can be terminated by either party and the notice period required.
- Dispute Resolution: Specify the process for resolving disputes or disagreements between the parties.
- Governing Law: Indicate the jurisdiction whose laws will govern the agreement.
- Amendments: State that any changes or amendments to the agreement must be in writing and agreed upon by both parties.
- Entire Agreement: Clarify that the agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes any prior agreements.
The process virtually guarantees you can finish and print your legal document in minutes! Download this legal Chinese dropshipping agreement template, fill in the blanks, and print ...done!