How to make a standard form of agreement between owner and contractor for a small project? Which document is an agreement between an owner and a contractor?
We provide a professional Business Agreement Template Between Owner and Contractor Template which can be used when you want to hire a Contractor, or you need to compile a contract with a company. Our legal templates are all screened by a Legal professional.
Agreement Between Owner and Contractor
The said parties, for the considerations hereinafter mentioned, hereby agree to the following:
1. The Contractor agrees to provide all of the material and labor required to perform the following work for: (Describe work to be performed)
as shown by the drawing(s) and described in the specifications prepared by and provided by the Owner, which are identified by the signatures of the parties to this agreement and which form a part of this agreement.
2. The Owner hereby agrees to pay the Contractor, for the aforesaid materials and labor, the sum of in the following manner:
7. The Owner, Owner's representative and public authorities shall at all times have access to the work.
8. The Contractor agrees to re-execute any work which does not conform to the drawings and specifications, warrants the work performed, and agrees to remedy any defects resulting, from faulty materials or workmanship which shall become evident during a period of one year after completion of the work.
10. In the event the Contractor is delayed in the prosecution of the work by acts of God, fire, flood or any other unavoidable casualties; or by labor strikes, late delivery of materials; or by neglect of the Owner; the time for completion of the work shall be extended for the same period as the delay occasioned by any of the aforementioned causes.
11. In the event the work is delayed due to neglect of the Contractor, the Contractor agrees to pay the Owner the sum of $_________________ per _______ as liquidated damages until such time as the work is completed.
12. The Contractor agrees to obtain insurance to protect himself against claims for property damage, bodily injury or death due to his performance of this agreement.
13. Neither the Owner nor Contractor shall have the right to assign any rights or interest occurring under this agreement without the written consent of the other, nor shall the Contractor assign any sums due, or to become due, to him under the provisions of this agreement.
18. This agreement shall be interpreted under laws of ...
19. Attorney's fees and court costs shall be paid by the defendant in the event that judgment must be, and is, obtained to enforce this agreement or any breach thereof.
So download this owner contractor agreement template if you are in this situation and save lots of time!
sing our easy-to-modify Small Business Contract helps to make a perfect document for any kind of personalized legal matter. SMES's are often in need of professional business templates. Our trustworthy legal templates provide what they need, since they are are all drafted and screened by legal professionals that have experience in special law-related fields and are actively involved in legal issues around the topic.
Download this Agreement Between Owner and Contractor (for example Accountant) Template now and after successful download you can customize and personalize every detail quick and easy and save yourself time, efforts and possibly reduce the lawyer-fees in order to become more successful. Using our legal templates will help you to deal with the situation! However, this Legal template will help you dealing with this legal matter, we still recommend you to consider to find legal support in case you have doubts dealing with it the right way.