How do you write a new employee welcome letter? Download our Welcome New Employee Template for your reference.
This new hire welcome letter template on our website is a good example of how your company can inform the staff, by an official announcement about the new employee, like in this new hire welcome letter, that has just started his new job in your company.
For this Welcome Letter New Employee, the commonly known best practices and tips on writing an announcement are applicable:
- Make the subject factual and very clear; have it summarize your total release;
- In your first paragraph be sure to clearly explain your point of the release;
- Describe what position and what's his/her name;
- Never forget to include his or her name, your company name, contact info, release date;
- Include inspiring quotes from the CEO, CFO, COO, etc;
- Keep it short and attractive; not more than 1 page and a maximum of 500 words;
- Respect the KISS Principle - Keep It Simple Stupid;
- Involve a local angle to get local area press coverage.
Please browse our website if you are looking for a certain type of onboarding templates. Our Welcome Letter New Employee is used by HR professionals.
We provide a nice letter that you can use to welcome new employees to your company. Download this Welcome letter template if you want to announce a new hire in your firm and save yourself the time, costs or effort! After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can submit your announcement via your intranet or e-mail.
Our free business templates and forms are all screened by professionals. You can also have a look at this New Employee PR Press release
for your benefit.