How to write the perfect press release for immediate announcement new employee? Download our free official press release template to announce your new employee to the designated audience!
This Press Release template is specifically used to announce news within your company regarding a new employee that started.
What is an official press release definition: a statement prepared and distributed to the press by a public relations firm, governmental agency, etc.
This new hire press release example template on our website is a good example how your company can publish an internal or external announcement towards its external audience and internal personnel about a new employee, like in this new hire press release, a director of sales that has just started his new job in your company.
For this new hire press release, the commonly known best practices and tips on writing a press release are applicable:
- Make the subject factual and very clear; have it summarize your total release;
- In your first paragraph be sure to clearly explain your point of the release;
- Describe what position and what's his name?;
- Never forget to include his or hers name, your company name, contact info, release date;
- Include inspiring quotes from the CEO, CFO, COO, etc;
- Keep it short and attractive; not more than 1 page and maximum of 500 words;
- Respect the KISS Principle - Keep It Simple Stupid;
- Involve a local angle to get local area press coverage.
Please browse our website if you are looking for a certain type of press release. Our free press release templates are used by PR professionals. Download this Press release template if you want to announce a new hire in your firm and save yourself the time, costs or effort! After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can submit your press release via press release your intranet or e-mail.
This template is often found by the following keywords:
submit your intranet press release, press release, how to write the intranet press release, press release example, press release intranet, free press release template, tips on writing internal press releases, public relations, pr, Press Release sample New Employee, new employee press release, press release example new employee, press release sample new employee, new hire press release example