How to keep track of Attendance? Download this Weekly Attendance Sheet for Students or employees now!
The attendance sheet is used to keep track of a student's and teacher's attendance throughout the day. For compensation purposes, attendance sheets are not used for students. When creating an attendance list for a meeting or event, you may want to include columns for collecting contact information, company affiliation, or other relevant information.
We support you by providing this Weekly Attendance sheet template, which will save your time and efforts and help to manage attendance. The Attendance sheet is part of the employee's or students' performance obligation, and very common during studies or training or courses in order to make sure students participate in the classes. Each sheet can be put into the attendance report of the classroom, and it can show the individual student's participation in the class. Have a quick view of this sample report. If it's not suitable, just amend it according to your needs. We provide a simple and effective employee attendance log sign-in sheet template that will professionalize your way of communication towards the visitors or customers of your building.
This Weekly Attendance Sheet template lets you collect the following information of the visitors/customers that were visiting your building:
- Person to meet
- Number of days attended
- Days of the week or the month
How do you create an attendance sheet in Word or Google Docs?
The following steps will guide you through creating an attendance sheet in Word or Google Docs:
- New documents can be created in by opening it.
- Create columns for the names of the participants and rows for the dates of the meetings for the layout of your sheet.
- The first column should list the names of the participants, and the top row should list the dates of the meetings.
- The "tick" symbol ( ) indicates that someone was present. This can be used to keep track of attendance.
- You can save the document and call it "attendance sheet" or something similar to make it easier to find later.
How to make attendance sheet in Excel when month change day automatically?
A step-by-step guide will be provided below to help you understand how you can create an attendance sheet in Excel when month change day automatically.
- It is first necessary to add a serial number and a column for student names. This can be done by clicking on cell B5 and entering the serial number.
- Enter the name of your student in cell C5.
- Be sure to include the name of the student as well as the serial number.
- Next, type the name of the month and the number of days in it. The first column will be for January, and each day will have 31 columns.
- Merge cells from D4 and AH4 by adding the month name in cell D4.
- Start putting the days in cell D5. Note that the Fill Handle can be dragged to the right once the first few days have been added.
- Following that, you need to enter the formulas for the absent and present columns. In order to calculate how many days a student was present or absent, we will add two additional columns. COUNTIF must be applied here. A range of cells can be counted using this function.
- The Absent column header should be added to the cell AI.
- The column header Present should be entered in cell AJ now.
- Put the following formula in cell AI6 by double-clicking it: =COUNTIF(D6:AH6, “A”)
- The formula that should be entered in cell AJ6 is as follows: =COUNTIF(D6:AH6, “P”)
- You will now notice that the two earlier cells have zero values. Since you don't have any attendance data yet, you don't have any attendance data on the attendance sheet.
- You can drag the Fill Handle down between AI6 and AJ6 from the bottom right of the cells.
- Thus, you will be able to copy the two cells to all the cells with ease.
- By default, zeros are removed in the Absent and Present columns once formula copying is complete.
- Here is your completed attendance sheet.
Our Attendance sheet templates will help to keep track of the number of days attended in your work, education, and business. We provide this standardized Weekly Attendance Sheet template with text and formatting as a starting point to help professionalize the way you are working. Our private, business, and legal document templates are regularly screened by professionals. If time or quality is of the essence, this ready-made template can help you to save time and to focus on the topics that really matter!
Besides, the fact this blank Weekly Attendance Sheet is ready to use, it is also intuitive, ready-to-use, and structured in a smart way. Try it now and let this template inspire you. We certainly hope that this Attendance Report will fit your needs. Completing your attendance records has never been easier!
Download this Weekly Attendance Sheet template now!