Job title: emphasize the formal title of the position as a header.
Job purpose: a brief description of the overall goals and general nature of the position. This can be an overview of why the job exists and what the role is expected to accomplish. The job purpose is usually a summary and not more than four sentences long.
Reports to: specify the role/title of the position that the person that gets the job reports to.
App Tester Duties and responsibilities: list the primary job duties and responsibilities using headings and provide examples of core activities under each heading.
- 5+ years’ experience in UI Development and Documentation of Web & Client Server Applications using HTML5, SASS, DHTML, XML, XHTML, Java Script, J-Query and CSS3 & Angular.js and Node.js.
- Experience with different type of services – Batch, RESTful, SOAP services.
- Telecom or MFG domain experience needed.
- Web services testing using SOAP UI or any other too.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication, and documentation skills along with good process management skills to gather requirements.
- Experience in preparing the Test Execution Reports, Daily Summary Reports, Weekly Summary Reports and performed bug reporting/tracking.
Qualifications: provide the minimum qualifications required to perform the job successfully, for these categories:
- Professional Certification;
- Specialized knowledge;
- Other qualities such as personal characteristics.
Working conditions: provide whether a person has to work in special circumstances, such as shift work, working outdoors, working with challenging clients, etc.
Physical requirements: describe whether the job is physically demanding, for example, lifting heavy objects on a regular basis, if standing for extended periods of time is needed or the job contains mostly repetitive tasks, or if traveling is demanding, lunch breaks are uncommon, and so forth.
Direct reports: specify by job title any positions to be supervised by the incumbent.
Approved by: specify who gives the authorization to approve the job description draft.
Date approved: the date upon which the job description was approved.
Reviewed: date the job description was last reviewed.
Contact details: include relevant contact details at the bottom of the job description.
Additional conditions: additionally, you might consider adding the following:
- Opportunities occur to work on a self-employed, consultancy basis - usually on short-term contract work;
- Describe any kind of training is provided during the onboarding procedure;
- Alternative common names for the job title;
- You may specify common daily equipment or tools used;
- Possibility to work from home.
Ideally, a job description should be reviewed annually and updated as often as necessary. Having a ready-made sample job description will save you and your Human Resources or Recruitment Department time, cost, and effort!
For that reason, download this sample job description now in order to find and recruit the right candidate for your vacancy or check out other job description samples
Application Tester Job Description:
- App Tester
- Mobile Test Engineer
- Software tester
- Application Tester
This sample app tester job description template provides a sample that simplifies the process for the positions that you need to fill.
Also interested in other Job description templates? Browse through our database and get instant access to hundreds of free and premium Job descriptions or other HR documents, HR forms, and more to make you more effective and efficient.
Deja una respuesta. Si tiene preguntas o comentarios, puede colocarlos a continuación.