How to write a polite Resignation Letter? An easy way to start completing your resignation letter is to download this sample now!
By writing a resignation letter, you announce an end to the working relationship with you and the company. It's also a chance to let your employer know that you how you truly feel about the company and working environment. This resignation letter sample is provided for guidance only, and this correspondence should be edited to fit your personal situation.
When writing a resignation letter, keep the following in mind:
- Make sure that you clearly state the objective in the introduction;
- Communicate the last day of employment;
- It's better to mention a reason if you have any before you leave;
- Think about ways that can help the boss and company, for example, offer to help train colleagues to ease the transition;
- Give thanks for the opportunity and include a polite outro;
- Include your signature at the end of the letter.
Using this polite resignation letter template guarantees you will save time, cost and efforts! Completing your letter has never been easier!
Download this polite resignation letter template now for your own benefit!