Sample Field Sales Training Agenda
See more/Sell more, Mapping, Closing
8:00 – 8:30
Have salespeople fill out/finish customer transaction forms.
Cash reconciliation: collect money and paperwork.
8:30 – 8:35 (5 min)
Recognize the sales representatives that had the most:
1. Hours worked
2. Number of households visited
3. Number of products/services sold
4. Total dollars sold
Note: Clap for the winner of each category!
SUMMARY OF LAST WEEK:
8:35 – 8:40 (5 min)
Ask sales representatives to summarize what they learned last week.
OVERVIEW OF TODAY’S LESSON:
8:40 – 8:45 (5 min)
4 things today:
1. See More/Sell More (see more prospects, sell more products)
3. Trial Closing
4. Inspiration: Act out family situation with sales representatives and customers
See More/Sell More
8:45 – 9:00 (15 min)
Example: Two sales representatives twins
- Sales representative #1 sees 10 people, and only sells 3 products.
- Sales representative #2 sees 20 people, and sells 6 products.
Why the difference in performance? Because they are “twins”—same appearance, experience, skills,
and knowledge—the only difference is that sales representative #2 saw more people than #1.
Sales training is a continuous process. Once the initial classroom training is done, there needs to
be ongoing discussions, constant feedback, and best practice sharing sessions between the
salespeople to continuously improve. This Sample Sales Training Weekly Meeting Agenda Form
is meant to reinforce the initial classroom training while incorporating some of the experiences