LINDA A. RINALDI 916.437.5298
8624 Sunset Way 916.437.2280 (cell)
Highly motivated, customer focused professional with extensive experience in key client development and
retention. Skilled in creating and growing solid customer relationships, needs analysis, and account activity
EXPERIAN CORP 1998-2007
Account Manager – Costa Mesa / Sacramento, CA 2002-2007
Primary customer contact for the nation's largest collector and provider of real estate focused public record data.
Industries serviced: Lending, Title, Investor and Government. Territory – AL, LA, MS, OK, TX
• Developed comprehensive account plan for designated key accounts that included account set up and on-
going customer support and training on data, software, and custom solutions resulting in the discovery of
major up-sell opportunities.
• Supervised and analyzed account activity and delinquent reports at account level resulting in fewer billing
and payment errors and shortened delinquent cycle.
• Created client tracking system that allowed sales team to analyze ongoing customer revenue and usage.
• Increased revenue retention by enhancing and aggressively pursuing integrated customer relationships
resulting in decreased customer cancellation requests.
• Presented comprehensive seminar to nationwide sales team on building client relationships.
• Identified and pursued new sales opportunities as well as current customer up-sell potential resulting in
significant new and add-on business for region and award for Top Territory Growth for 2004.
Account Associate/Trainer – Sacramento, CA 1998-2002
Partnered with 7 sales representatives to provide pre and post sales customer service, training, and add-on sales
to real estate-related companies. Territory – Southern California
• Facilitated seminar training using presentation and training skills to all levels of users for real property
database software resulting in an expansion of customer product usage.
• Provided on-site training and software installation support to key account customers.
• Developed and improved on-site and web-based training programs for newly launched product that resulted
in 96% customer retention.
• Coordinated and conducted sales seminar introducing new product line to additional market segments.
CANON, INC 1995-1998
Customer Service Representative – Sacramento, CA
Provided end-user pre and post sales support for computer peripheral products.
• Resolved technical issues for printers, scanners, and mobile computing units resulting in increased
• Educated customers on computer related products using extensive product and industry knowledge to
create a more knowledgeable client base.
• Generated accessory sales to end-users achieving monthly sales averages of 133% of target.
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher
Bachelors of Arts in Design University of California at Santa Barbara
Resume Contributed for Sample Purposes Only
Written by ©AResumeWizard.com