My school holiday to do list
- Go to HOLIDAY CAMP, have fun & make new friends!!
Monday—Friday, December 16-20 2013 AND January
- Canoeing & kayaking - Archery
- High & mid ropes + obstacle courses - Arts & crafts
- Team challenges - Fun & games
- Bushcraft & survival skills - Bushwalking
- Fun evening activities - Skits & songs
- Evening campres - Fun group leaders
…and so much more!
Ewen Maddock Dam Camp on Steve Irwin Way,
Landsborough (opp Big Kart Track). Just 10 minutes from Caloundra.
See you at camp
For children aged 7-15 to enjoy 5 days, 4 nights of
camp experiencing cool things with other kids
during school holidays. (*6 year olds may attend at the
discretion of camp management).
A full program of recreation and adventure
activities designed to provide campers with a
challenging and rewarding experience. Children are
supervised 24/7 by trained staff & programs run by
qualied instructors for a safe week at camp.
Full week: $420.00 all inclusive
(meals, accommodation, activities). Discounts are
available for more than one child in the same family: $50
discount for one sibling, $100 for any other siblings).
*Shorter stays available. For rates and more
info, contact us or visit our website.