324 Spring Meadow Lane New York, NY, 10003 (212) 456-1414 firstname.lastname@example.org
324 Spring Meadow Lane
New York, NY, 10003
(212) 456-1 414
Seasoned Customer Service Representative with 10 years of experience with technology
software/hardware manufacturer. Worked closely with partners, suppliers and customers to provide
world class customer service on highly technical an complex product line.
YFT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, Ne w York, NY
Customer Service Representative, Jul 2000 – present
• Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods
and procedures to prevent future problems.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries,
complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to
determine possible causes, such as extreme weather conditions that could increase utility
• Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results
and any planned adjustments.
• Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from
invoices, and prepare invoices for returned goods.
• Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further
• Review insurance policy terms to determine whether a particular loss is covered by
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products
and services, to take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
• Review claims adjustments with dealers, examining parts claimed to be defective and
approving or disapproving dealers' claims.
• Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as
exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
Kaplan University, New Y or k, NY
Bachelor of Art in Business Administration, May 2001
• Customer relationship management CRM software — Austin Logistics CallSelect; Austin
Logistics CallTech; Austin Logistics Valeo; Avidian Technologies Prophet
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Customer service and support software — Hosted Support ezSupport Pro; Lynk Everest;
Parature eTicket; SSA Global software; Sales force automation software; Telemation e-